2can: Description & News (EN)
Company specialized in mPOS solution. They provide a card reader free of charge, which function as a mobile terminal. The commission fee per transaction is 2.75%. Ensure confidentiality of transaction and encryption of data on the card reader level. Confirmation level: PCI DSS Certificate. 2can is a mPOS solution of JSC Smartfin company.
- Website: www.2can.ru
- Customer focus: Taxi, Online or E-shops, Retail outlets Service center Marketplaces, entrepreneurs providing services / Banks
- Selling in white label and under their own brand
- Card accepted: Magnetic Stripe Only
- Compatibility: IOS and Android: Phone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4G, iPhone 5, iPad 1/2/3, any Samsung and HTC phones, various other Android based phones: Motorola, Sony, LG.
- Accepted Card Brands: VISA, MC
- Verification Method: Electronic Signature
- Contactless capabilities: No
- Partnership & client: PSB, Russian Standard Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, Otkritie Bank, MTS-Bank
- Geographic repartition: Russia
- Launch: 2012
- The investment of the partners in the project is about $300K
- Smartfin raised $1.6M from InVenture Partners to develop 2can service in 2012
- Pricing :
- 2.75% of each transaction
- Reader free of charge
What’s new in 2013?
2can together with Master-Bank has launched a joint project – April 15, 2013
Mobile Terminal » is a service that allows accepting payments by credit cards Visa, MC and China Union Pay using a card reader connected to a mobile device.
Russian Standard Bank introduced the service of payments by bank cards using mobile devices – April 10,2013
Russian Standard Bank, one of the leaders in the merchant acquiring market, has launched a new project – Mobile Terminal. This technological solution designed for small and medium businesses makes it possible to use a mobile device as a terminal for receiving payments by bankcards. Russian Standard Bank is one of the first to implement such a project in Russia. This service is available to the cardholders of Visa and MasterCard.
2can partcipates in MasterCard Mobile Point-of-Sale Program – March 14, 2013
2can became the first Russian member of the MasterCard Mobile Point of Sale Program – the program that provides leadership to the industry in the technologies of deploying mobile devices for use by merchants to accept card payments.
Taxi drivers accept payments with Visa and MasterCard using 2can mobile terminals – February 26, 2013
At the initial stage of the project 2 more than a dozen taxi companies in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ufa, Kazan, Krasnodar, Novosibirsk, Sochi and Krasnoyarsk began to start using 2can mobile terminal.
Mobile acquiring from 2can is in ST.Petersburg – February 08, 2013
ZAO Smartfin and its 2can brand announce the launching of the service to accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards in St. Petersburg.[divider]
What’s new in 2013?
MPOS Program by Mastercard: http://bit.ly/LPV522
MPOS Tracker: http://bit.ly/1dqqBte
mPos World: http://mpos-world.com
2 can website: http://2can.ru