Adyen: Description & News (EN)
Adyen is a global provider of international and omni channel payment solutions. Adyen supports all relevant sales channels, including online, mobile and Point-of-Sale (POS), and can process 227 different payment methods, 187 transaction currencies and 14 settlement currencies used across six continents. Adyen is a global platform, including point-of-sale, e-commerce and mobile solutions.
- Website: www.adyen.com
- Customer focus: For multichannel merchants
- White label platform: Yes ( a voir)
- Card accepted: Chip & Pin
- Compatibility: IOS and Android
- Accepted Card Brands: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Diners, Discover, UATP, AirPlus, co-branded
- Verification Method: PIN
- Connection Type: Bluetooth card reader
- Contactless capabilities: No
- Partnership & client: Photobox, Vodafone, Startupbootcamp
- Geographic repartition: Asia/Pacific, Europe, Middle East/Africa, North/Latin America
- Certify by Visa Ready Program
- Launch (mPOS solution): 2012
- More than USD 14 billion in payments transactions in 2013 (a 40% increase over 2012)
- Works with 3,500 medium-to-enterprise size merchants WW.
- It can process:
- 227 different payment methods
- 187 transaction currencies
- and 14 settlement currencies used across six continents.
- French Pricing (variable depending the location):
- Maestro EUR 0,09 + 0,40%
- V PAY EUR 0,06 + 0,28%
- MasterCard Credit EUR 0,03 + 1,07%
- Visa Credit 0,88%
- American Express 3,95%
- Hardware Chip & Pin cost 99 €
What’s new in 2013?
Adyen launches easy encryption solution for online mobile and apps payments worldwide – December 5, 2013
Launches of its Easy Encryption Solution, which enables merchants to offer end-to-end security for their customers worldwide. Adyen’s Easy Encryption Solution encrypts the customer’s payment data in the web browser or app and the data remains encrypted until it reaches Adyen’s servers.
Revel Systems iPad Point-of-Sale embraces Chip and PIN card standard for European expansion – October 22, 2013
Revel Systems (revelsystems.com), the leader in iPad point-of-sale (POS) solutions for restaurant, grocery and retail business establishments, today announced its integration with Adyen, the global payments solutions company.
Partnership with PhotoBox in France and UK – October 17, 2013
An international partner to PhotoBox since 2010, Adyen now supports the company’s operations in 18 countries. Adyen’s payment solutions process more than 14 payment methods and ten currencies for PhotoBox, enable web page optimisation for mobile and provide the option to carry out A/B testing to compare conversion rates in various configurations.
Adyen wins Deloitte Technology Fest50 award – October 11, 2013
Adyen achieved a revenue growth of 14284 percent and is won the first place for the one who get the largest number of transactions.
Lebara calls on Adyen to grow online and mobile payment network across Europe – September 18, 2013
Adyen, the global payments company, has today announced that Lebara, the award winning mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) for foreign nationals, has gone ‘live’ on the Adyen payment platform across its online and mobile-optimised websites in the United Kingdom, with further rollout to follow in Germany, France and Spain.
Adyen launch his shuttle mobie terminal in Vodafone Stores – September 4, 2013
In Dutch business stores Adyen Shutlle mobile point-of-sale payment device is in sell.Adyen Shuttle transforms smartphones and tablets runniong Android or iOS into Chip & Pin terminals.
Adyen Invests in Startupbootcamp,NFC and Contactless XL – May 22, 2013
Startupbootcamp Amsterdam is Europe’s first accelerator to coach 20 start-ups within the space of just one year. Start-ups can now register for the NFC accelerator program.
Adyen becomes a member of GIE Carte Bancaire, further expanding its card acquiring capabilities – April 18, 2013
“By becoming a French acquirer, Adyen is adding local acquiring capabilities to fulfil the specific needs of this market. Adyen is the only global payment solutions company to belong to GIE Carte Bancaire, and through this membership and our deep knowledge of the payments landscape, we will be able to tailor to the French market effectively,” said Roelant Prins, CCO, Adyen.[divider]
Adyen official Website: www.adyen.com
Mpos World: http://mpos-world.com
The Paypers: http://www.thepaypers.com/